Not only do we have fun creating websites and digital marketing campaigns, it’s also a fantastic place to work.
So if you want to join a growing Digital Agency near Leeds, Harrogate and York, our digital studios are situated in a beautiful old Granary just outside Wetherby, so we’re easy to get to from all over Yorkshire!
You will be the development lead on projects, working closely with the studio team, designers and project / account manager. You will be very capable with your coding, ensuring all best practices are adhered to and websites are produced to the highest quality.
- Magento / WordPress experience desirable
- Laravel Framework experience useful
- HTML / CSS
- Linux server & hosting environment management
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the agency, with opportunities to influence the development methodology and drive the way this area of the business progresses forward. You will work closely with the creative team and the management team to advise on technical requirements within projects and to deliver excellent web solutions for our clients.
Ideally you will be comfortable within client meetings and when needed, picking up the phone to speak with client contacts however we are happy to meet with potential candidates who prefer to focus purely on the developing.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Project Manager / Account Handler or ambitious business or IT graduate to join a growing digital agency within the Wish Group, a leading integrated communications Agency. Due to recent client wins we are looking to expand our team and add a digital project manager to our sociable team in the Heart of Yorkshire – our Old School House studios are located in a village just outside Wetherby.
With an enviable client portfolio spanning leisure, retail, health and travel plus many more we are a hugely varied & interesting agency to work for.
Reporting to the account Director, as part of the project management and account handling team you will ensure that digital projects, both website design, development and digital marketing are effectively planned and are always running according to schedules, liaising with internal designers and developers. You will be the client point of contact, managing budgets and expectations. In brief, the role includes:
- Supporting digital team on client and commercial performance
- Creating campaign strategies based on specific client objectives
- Ensuring personal client performance is at an optimal level and achieving any outlined KPIs
- Ensuring all clients have a future proof, strategic plan in place
- Identifying, highlighting & proposing key growth opportunities
- Identifying and escalating any potential issues at the earliest opportunity
- Preparing management information for clients
What We're Looking For:
To be considered for this role you ideally have an understanding of website development and digital marketing. You may be a graduate of a business or IT related degree or come from an existing digital project management related role within an agency, or potentially client side. You are a well-organised individual, punctual, efficient and thorough in your work. Developing client relationships and trust are a key part of the role, so you must be an out-going, individual who doesn’t shy away from a challenge or get phased by time pressures.
Sound like you? Then please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]. This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an ambitious digital project manager to join a growing agency with big ambitions. It’s an exciting time to join us, with many opportunities to progress your career as we grow.
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an ambitious & talented marketer to join our growing digital marketing team.
As a digital marketing executive your role will be to support clients in all areas of online marketing, whether it’s an SEO strategy, paid campaigns, social media management or email marketing, you will be involved in all areas of digital marketing.
Reporting into the head of digital marketing, you’ll need to be a confident communicator, in regular contact with clients, developing and strengthening professional relationships. Managing your own schedule, you’ll be well organised, good at prioritising work and responding to time pressures.
This is an extremely rewarding role which will see the successful candidate join a busy, successful and motivated agency, learning about all areas of digital marketing and working in a fun but professional environment.
Relevant but not essential skills and experience: :
- 1+ year’s experience in a marketing role
- Understanding of basic online marketing principles
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience with key digital channels
- Experience managing online budgets
- Commercially minded
- Excellent organisational skills
- Up-to-date with new technologies and latest marketing trends
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work without close supervision, managing your own workload
- Innovative and fast-learning
- Attention to detail and high standards
- Experience with analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics, AdWords)
Who Are Wish Digital?
Wish is an independent full service digital agency providing creative digital solutions to business challenges & objectives. We specialise in online success, developing conversion optimised, technically excellent online campaigns. Through strong client relationships we have created an agency that delivers outstanding results, success and creates fantastic careers for our talented team of digital experts.
• Our core products and services cover: Digital strategy, website design and development, digital marketing - SEO, PPC, Email marketing, CMS and ecommerce implementations, Integrated Campaigns, mobile, apps and social / digital campaigns.
• We’re a growing team and recently moved to impressive new offices in an old Granary building. We have a strong background within the UK Digital community, working with some the UK’s leading brands and developing innovative software solutions for our clients.
Need more convincing?...
You will get to work on exciting projects for some leading brands and also learn about businesses you’ve never heard of! As well as established client relationships that we must support, we have a very active new business team creating attractive opportunities every week. Sounding good?
A Talented & Friendly Bunch.
You’ll join a fantastic team of people who are driven to produce the best digital experiences on the web, we make sure it’s an enjoyable and a creative place to work
Reap the rewards of an exciting career path that lets you evolve your skill set. We’re growing and changing all the time and we love it - so we want our staff to grow and change too. You will learn and learn fast whilst bringing your own talents to an already talented team.
And lots more.
Competitive salary, pension plan, training and development. Optional social events with the rest of the gang, lunchtime runs if so desired (we have showers), amazing location in beautiful countryside just near Wetherby and off the A1 - no traffic making for a pleasant commute! The list goes on and on...
If this sounds right up your street then get in touch today.
Please note that we have an exclusive agreement in place which is watertight and no additional support is required. Please don’t contact us regarding any candidates you may have, we are always polite in explaining the situation to you, but it really does waste your time and ours. Thank you for your understanding.
The Wish Group
Clients come to Wish Group from a wide range of industries across Europe and the US.
Our founding belief is that marketing is an investment and not simply a cost. Every pound, dollar or euro a client spends must work hard to drive a return.