We’re growing and following some fantastic project wins recently we need fantastic digital people to join the team. If you’re passionate about the online world then we could be just the place for you to find that perfect role. Not only do we have fun creating websites and digital marketing campaigns, it’s also a fantastic place to work. So if you want to join a growing Digital Agency near Leeds, Harrogate and York, our digital studios are situated in a beautiful old Schoolhouse just outside Wetherby and just off the A1, so we’re easy to get to from all over Yorkshire.
Please find below details of the current positions we’re looking to fill.
You will be the development lead on projects, working closely with the studio team, designers and project / account manager. You will be very capable with your coding, ensuring all best practices are adhered to and websites are produced to the highest quality.
- Magento / WordPress experience desirable
- Laravel Framework experience useful
- HTML / CSS
- Linux server & hosting environment management
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the agency, with opportunities to influence the development methodology and drive the way this area of the business progresses forward. You will work closely with the creative team and the management team to advise on technical requirements within projects and to deliver excellent web solutions for our clients.
Ideally you will be comfortable within client meetings and when needed, picking up the phone to speak with client contacts however we are happy to meet with potential candidates who prefer to focus purely on the developing.
Digital Project Manager
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Project Manager / Account Handler or ambitious business or IT graduate to join a growing digital agency within the Wish Group, a leading integrated communications Agency. Due to recent client wins we are looking to expand our team and add a digital project manager to our sociable team in the Heart of Yorkshire – our Old School House studios are located in a village just outside Wetherby.
With an enviable client portfolio spanning leisure, retail, health and travel plus many more we are a hugely varied & interesting agency to work for.
Reporting to the account Director, as part of the project management and account handling team you will ensure that digital projects, both website design, development and digital marketing are effectively planned and are always running according to schedules, liaising with internal designers and developers. You will be the client point of contact, managing budgets and expectations. In brief, the role includes:
- Working closely with clients to plan & scope out website design & development projects
- Planning digital marketing campaigns based on agreed channels and budgets (SEO, social, paid advertising)
- Overseeing projects, reporting internally on progress and assisting with planning meetings
- Preparing client reports
- Client meetings internal and external when required
- Maintaining up to date internal job management systems
- Supporting the director in the sales process
What We’re Looking For:
To be considered for this role you ideally have an understanding of website development and digital marketing. You may be a graduate of a business or IT related degree or come from an existing digital project management related role within an agency, or potentially client side. You are a well-organised individual, punctual, efficient and thorough in your work. Developing client relationships and trust are a key part of the role, so you must be an out-going, individual who doesn’t shy away from a challenge or get phased by time pressures.
Sound like you? Then please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an ambitious digital project manager to join a growing agency with big ambitions. It’s an exciting time to join us, with many opportunities to progress your career as we grow.
Digital Marketing Executive
You’ll play a central role in defining and delivering client campaigns and will support the Digital team.
- Supporting digital team on client and commercial performance
- Creating campaign strategies based on specific client objectives
- Ensuring personal client performance is at an optimal level and achieving any outlined KPIs
- Ensuring all clients have a future proof, strategic plan in place
- Identifying, highlighting & proposing key growth opportunities
- Identifying and escalating any potential issues at the earliest opportunity
- Preparing management information for clients
- Circa 2+ years’ experience in an SEO / digital marketing specific role
- Confident carrying out technical SEO audits
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong business writing skills and ability to produce high quality reports
- The ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- A demonstrable track record of providing ROI through digital strategy
Wish Digital Ltd. – The Company
Established in 2003, the Wish Group work with local and global brands delivering outstanding and successful marketing campaigns. Our digital arm, Wish Digital launched in 2014 and following recent success, we are recruiting in several areas.
Nominated for best employer in the 2015 Ackrill Media business awards, the agency has a great work ethic within a relaxed environment. Our offices are located in beautiful Yorkshire surroundings just outside Wetherby and near to the A1.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the agency, with opportunities to make the client management function your own and drive the way this area of the business progresses forward. You will work closely with the creative team and the management team to deliver excellent web solutions or marketing campaigns for our clients.
Projects range from brochure websites, to ecommerce projects and app development, to SEO, PPC and social marketing campaigns. So if you are an ambitious person with a drive to succeed in the digital sector, please apply now!
Please contact Chris Kell ([email protected]) with full CV and examples of work, if you’re interested.
No recruitment agencies please, we have an exclusive agreement.